Friday, February 5, 2016

Mystical: Dux

This Layout was made for the January Cybercrop challenge. I attempted to emanate the sophisticated Bowie and Iman style in this LO- but I have to say it doesn't quite match the feel I was going for in my head! That said I do like the clean lines, the black and white colour scheme with just a hint of sparkle! Talking about hints: I did learn not to emboss directly onto Bazzill Bling cardstock... it buckles!

Products used: Bazzill Bling Black Tie, Basic Grey Little Black Dress: Black & White and Etiquette
  Sparklets, Kaiser Lace, Zing White Embossing powder.


 Mystical Scrapbooks is an online scrapbook store based in Forrestfield, Perth, WA.
They have a great community and monthly challenges you can join in on and win prizes.
Come and join in the fun!
Check out the Mystical Store.
Blog 

http://www.mysticalscrapbooks.com.au/

  ♥

No comments: